Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Aromatherapy - Child / Toddler Sensory Box - Play Time


We have the winter blues in our family. Where we live in Pennsylvania it has been so cloudy every day for the past 3 weeks except ONE Sunday. That's it. My toddler is used to being outside in the summer everyday, all day. I saw this online and tweeked it a bit. Why not add some essential oils? Perfect to help them grow mentally and keep them busy! Essential oils, especially A Grounding Blend will calm their moods too.


What You Need:

- A shoe box
- A bag or two of Garbanzo Beans
- Some measuring cups and spoons
- Toys
- 3-4 drops of Grounding Blend or Calming Blend
- I put down a large sheet for easy clean up.

What You Need To Do:

I think it's pretty obvious. 
Put down a sheet. Place the beans in a shoe box. Add the essential oils. Add the toys. 

My toddler LOVED this. He sat there and took his trucks and cups and played for a very long time. Enough time for me to get some things done around the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment