Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Why You Should Diffuse Essential Oils


There's more to diffusing essential oils than just making your house smell nice even though it does do that too! =)

Commercial air fresheners are full of synthetic toxic chemicals and which can be considered a carcinogen. 

I use my diffuser daily. If you want my opinion on which diffuser I prefer, you can message me through this blog. I've had a few off of Amazon that didn't last as long as the one I use now, which I've had for over a year. I've put that poor thing through the ringer!

- I use it to wake up in the morning (Peppermint & Wild Orange & Lime).

- I use it to clean the air when someone is not feeling well (Protective blend with a drop of Oregano).

-When someone has a stuffy nose (Respiratory blend or Eucalyptus).

-Homework time to help with memory retention and to help focus (Wild Orange, Frankincense and Peppermint).

-For yoga (Sandalwood, Grounding blend & Frankincense, Patchouli).

-Naptime (Calming blend & Cedarwood).

-Before bed to help us sleep (Calming blend & Vetiver).

-Then I just diffuse whatever concoction I'm in the mood for to make the house smell good. (Ex: Happy blend. Sandalwood & Lime, yummmmy). What are your favorite diffuser blends?


No comments:

Post a Comment